It is not uncommon these days for people to ask us ” Do people still use paper/wall/desk calendars? Isn’t everyone using electronic calendars on their computers/PDA/phone ?”.
It is true that many people use various electronic devices as a calendar, however, 99 + percent of those people also still use some form of a paper calendar. Particularly wall calendars. This applies in the home setting as well as the business setting.
Why should YOU consider investing a portion of your marketing dollars in a promotional wall calendar ? Here is some marketing food for thought….
1. Visual appeal of YOUR brand
2. Command of wall or desk space in your customers’ homes and offices 365 days a year
3. Controlled, targeted distribution
4. Remarkable cost-effectiveness
5. Creative design to fit YOUR brand
6. Year-long high-frequency visibility
7. High perceived value for gift giving
8. Useful for personal record keeping, thus referred to often
9. Business people use an average of 2.5 calendars
10. Versatile styles, colors, formats and designs.